Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Of The Dead Luchador

A few weeks ago when sending my Luchadores illustrations to print, I couldn't decide which Dia de los Muertos luchador character to use. I went back and forward with no final decision. Then I posted a version of them both in my facebook page to take them to a vote. Let my fans and friends decide which one should be printed. After a few days of voting they still came out as a tie. It was then when I took the only obvious choice I had, print them both. This past Saturday I previewed them at Stitch Rock in Delray Beach, Florida were they sold very well. I'll take that as a reaffirmation that I made the right decision in printing them both.

Luchador Dia De Los Muertos
8" x 10" print of Day Of The Dead luchador

Luchador Dia De Los Muertos
8" x 10" print of Day Of The Dead luchador

No comments:

Post a Comment