Monday, June 6, 2011

It's been a while

I know that I can sometimes be all over the place... lately someone keeps telling me that I have A.D.D... but let's not go into that. I wanted to create this post as a nutshell of what I been working on and what's upcoming... since I've been MIA for a while now.

I have been traveling a lot latelly, Florida, Chicago, México and Virginia. I even had my parents visit for a few days... that doesn't happen often, really! Go here to view some of my pictures from México here and here.

I am very happy and proud to say that since April, 2011 I am officially a member of the Plush Team. A group of artists supporting and furthering ideas behind plush dolls, toys and all the soft areas in between. I am working on a new plush for the group... pictures to come after the plush is done.

On March of this year I became a member of MindWeb and my work is now featured in MindWeb.us and 464 Gallery. I have also started participating in different events that ELAB (Emerging Leaders in the Arts) has to offer. They are a really great group full of great gatherings, events and parties.

I have a publication coming out in Stuffed magazine... that should be out soon. And last but not least I'll be participating in the upcoming Stitch Wars Strike Back, at Bear and Bird in south Florida, so many Star Wars characters are in the works... So much to do and so little time.

Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment