Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stitch Wars Strikes Back!



The day is almost here! I am so excited!!!.... and a little disappointed that I didn't get to make Princess Leia like I anticipated, but I will still make her even if its not for the art show. Anyway back to excited and good news! My art pieces in the mail. The post office employee said it should be there by Saturday.... but I am expecting them to arrive at Bear and Bird Boutique + Gallery early next week. I have delivery confirmation on the package and will post a retraction next week if it arrives on Saturday. My flight to Florida to assist to the grand opening of Stitch Wars Strikes Back is booked and now I am officially 100% ready for the show! ...are you?

If any of you is coming down for the show let me know, I would love to meet you. You can RSVP in the facebook event page.

Check out some of my pieces for the Stitch Wars Strikes Back show.
Stitch Wars Strike Back
Han Solo and Cute Chewbacca

Party Chewbacca
Party Chewbacca

Cute Chewbacca
Cute Chewbacca

Spaghetti Fett
Spaghetti Fett. You may not be able to tell from this picture but that is his gun on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment