Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dr. Seuss Live Art Show

RSVP to the event



Wednesday, March 23 starting at 8:00pm
I'll be participating in the famous Art Nouveau's live art show at the Lounge (West Palm, FL). I used to do this event all the time when I lived in Florida. They are always an awesome party with a bunch of talented artists and surprises.

Last night I was working on some illustrations for the event, my very own Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 Thing 2. If you are not making it to the show, you'll have to wait until after the event to see them. I'll be turning those illustrations into stickers and other printed items. I am expecting to also have some Grinch plush and maybe some other Dr. Seuss characters. You'll have to come to the art show to see them as well and to find out what else I come up with.

If you are in the area or would like to see more information on the event check the event's facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment