Friday, August 27, 2010

Now Settled in Buffalo

This is not what I usually post, but I am doing it to keep you up to date on why the lack of postings. This is how it goes. A few weeks ago my girlfriend and I did the long move from Boca Raton, FL to Buffalo, NY. Why? ...Well because it was time for a new adventure... among other reasons.

I can tell you first hand that moving a 2 bedroom apartment, 2 cars and a 50+ pounds dog 2,000 miles away is not an easy task. Hence the lack of posts to my blog. I promise that that will stop very soon. I already have my eye on an upcoming art show and will start working in a new piece for it. I will post some pictures of that as soon I get started. For now I leave you with a few pictures of our travel.

Denn Rodriguez on the wheel

Denn Rodriguez Pic
Denn Rodriguez Pic
Denn Rodriguez Pic

6 comments:

  1. so when do we see the pics of you returning back to florida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winters are cold, girlie. REAL COLD! :)Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. :) We are starting to prepare for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you did the opposite of what millions of others have done: going FROM Florida TO New York :)

    I've never been to NY, maybe I could visit you two up there some time...NOT in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha!!! I know. You guys should come early next summer! If you have a passport bring it, we'll go to Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete