Monday, February 22, 2010

Must do Plushies!!!!

It's been a while since I've made a good hearty plush. My goodness, January at the Carnival art show, was the last time. It feels like forever to me. Is not so much that I don't have the inspiration, because I do. I have so many ideas in my head. I have 2 shows coming soon, so I'm hoping to me done with my current dissertation project and get started with my plush characters. I'm also crossing my fingers. I just applied for Plush You! LA which is something that I would love to be part off. Specially now that I have so much non related plush stuff going on.

Since I don't have a cute plush image. I will leave you with what I found on the other side of a Domino's pizza box. It actually made me laugh out loud.


One of the 3 pics submitted for Plush You! LA

No comments:

Post a Comment