Sunday, November 8, 2009

New and revamped artwork


Serene Monsters (acrylic and color pencil)

Señor Luchador (acrylic, markers, ink, gold spray)

Squishy and FrankenOctoKitty (felt and ultra soft)

Pink Luchador (felt, fleece and buttons)

This is some of my new and revamped work, just in time for the upcoming show Small Stuff 3. I revamped some plushies I made earlier this year and made some new paintings based on character sketches. This show opens November 22 and runs through January 9, 2010. Unlike other shows the theme of this event is "cash & carry", in other words, you pay for it, you take it home on the spot. I'm really looking forward to seeing the work made for this show. See you at the gallery early! :) To purchase any piece from the show go here.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing work as always, my friend. Wish you the best for the show, though I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete