Friday, October 9, 2009

What I been up to lately

Last week was fun! Had a couple of concerts, The Sounds @ Revolution Live and Metallica @ the Bank Atlantic Center. Then on Friday Rhianna and I went kayaking in Jupiter. I've had to reschedule that trip twice because of the rain showers that Jupiter's been getting. But finally on Friday we were able to go. Of course when we get there they had forgotten to write us down and didn't have us on the schedule for that night. Great. The lady was really nice though and gave use 2 kayaks and a map and showed us where to go. I don't know how long we where out. It was really dark by the time we got back on the dock. The sunset was sooo pretty, and the water was sooo nice. It really turned out to be a nice adventure.

Then Saturday. TAN TA TAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!! The day the earth stayed in bed. My alarm goes off. It screams for me to get up. GET UP!!! GET UP!!! I have plans to go early to Rock the Stitch. I really want a goodie bag. I wasn't able to get one last year because I underestimated the number of people that would be there. So this year I'll be there 30 minutes before it opens. I'll be sure to get a goodie bag then. No! Flu season has a different plan for me. His plan was very cunning. It was..... staying in bed for the next 4 days. Crap! I did not see that one coming. Neither did I see natural light all day. Just my room and the toilet a couple of times. I completely missed Rock the Stitch, and I really, really wanted to go. Sad.

Then Sunday came, and I'm holding tickets for the freaking Dolphins game. Crap!!!! This would have been my first football game in 2 years. And my cousins, who I haven't seen in years were going to be there too. Anyway, Rhianna went with Dan. They had a great time and took some really nice game pictures. Thanks guys! It was also the first game that Rhianna sees the Dolphins win. Yey for the Dolphins.

On Monday I got enough energy to make it to the doctor where they happily told me that I could have h1n1. Great. After a couple of hours of tests I was happy to hear that I didn't have swine flu and wasn't going to die. Just needed to do a lot of resting. But that's all I been doing for 2 days now! So lets go home for more sleep.

Later that day I took out my new computer that connects to the Internet probably using the neighbors wifi and found out that some else wants to commission a Friendly Wampa. How cool is that?! This is the second one. I'm literally working on both of them at the same time. I'm hoping to finish them this weekend but I lost a lot of time by having to sleep so much.

In conclusion. The flue sucks and I hope it trips and falls, goes to sleep for a long time and is force to watch daytime TV for a week.

Kayaking in a pretty sunset.

Great game pictures guys.

Working on the Friendly Wampas

No comments:

Post a Comment